FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
pieguy452 wrote:Spring is arriving, and i am currently in the process of repotting all of my plants. Unfortunately, I've ran into a problem that I didn't think would happen so soon. I've ran out of room in my greenhouse :(

I love all my plants, but I have to make room for individual clones that I plan to collect in the future. That, and I also wanted to grow more plants than flytraps and also need the room for that. I have a ton of duplicates of certain clones of flytraps, and a ton of unnamed flytraps. I would like to sell them at a bargain price so that I may sell them more quickly (if possible). The money I get from selling these flytraps will go into collecting other flytraps I don't have yet :)

I would preferably like to sell the flytraps in small groups and in bulk. I am hoping to sell most of them within a month or so so I have room for my other flytraps that I have to repot. If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Flytraps that i have duplicates of for sale (atleast ones I can remember off the top of my head)

FTS Maroon Monster
seed grown
Fine tooth x red
Vigorous
sawtooth- SOLD OUT
Justina Davis
Dutch Delight
FTS Etna
Red Pirahna- SOLD OUT
Paradisia
Dutch
Ill definitely throw in extras for anyone who orders, I've got more flytraps than I know what to do with at the moment :P
I live right down the road from you, maybe 20-30min. I just sent you a PM.
By Jds197
I know this post is pretty old, but I'm really interested in those FTS Maroon Monsters if there are still any available. Thanks!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!