FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Daniel_G
Pictures.... Not many comments, and no plant names.... Some pictures will be rubbish, but who cares, Eh?

Me and my Homie, Noah. I look like i smelled a fart :lol: For clarification, i'm the one to the right, Noah's to the left.

My goodness i want these!

Noah's huge hands showing the size of that lid (I can reach over an octave on Piano, and his hands are even bigger than mine!)

I meant for the background to be in focus....

Just one of his huge trays of Purpureas, must have had around 4 or five in total

Something about the backgrounds just makes them focusy!

Oh, Psitt!

Ok, i really want something like this!

TAAAAARNOK!

Jutatip Sopers and the like in the background.

Not sure where my Pics of Adrian Slack went.... Mike has a tonne of them!

For anyone who is thinking of going, even you Americans! Go! Just do it! It is the best CP related time you will have. and you can usually make a weekend out of visits!
Daniel_G, Daniel_G, Daniel_G liked this
By Steve_D
Thank you very much Daniel for posting the photos. For those of us far away, it gives us a little of the experience we would have if we were able to be there in person. Mike's plants look great! And nice seeing the photo of you and your friend Noah. :)
By Darkrai283
I was going to go but I have a really nasty habit of nailbiting related to stress which cancelled the deal with my dad. My nailbiting habit started about 2 years ago (I don't know what made me start it) and have been getting told off from my dad ever since up to about a month ago when I finally started to stop biting.

The deal, since its Mike King's place is so far away (164 miles), was to get all A's, or level 7/8s in my end of year exams to be able to visit the open day. However, my nail got chipped and I bit the sharp areas since it kept getting caught on clothing which my dad saw me doing and he throught I started my habit again so he cancelled the deal. :cry: I was so upset, I was looking foward to this for a year...

At least I can still beg my dad to take me to Mike King's open day in october! :lol:

So basically, what I was going to say is that I hope you had a wonderful day and thanks for the cool photos as well! :D

BTW, is Noah in your pictures the Noah as 'TheInactiveMoth' on CPUK forums?
By Daniel_G
Thanks guys!
Darkrai, that's just gutting! I had to travel around 115 miles to get there, but my deal was to pay for hire and petrol. came to just over £50.

It'd be great to see you there in October if you can get there. And yes, that is TheInactiveMoth :)
Daniel_G liked this
By Strobo
Darkrai283 wrote:I was going to go but I have a really nasty habit of nailbiting related to stress which cancelled the deal with my dad. My nailbiting habit started about 2 years ago (I don't know what made me start it) and have been getting told off from my dad ever since up to about a month ago when I finally started to stop biting.
Just put something with a bad taste on your fingernails, I even believe they sell stuff in the pharmacy for that.

On topic: Great pictures.
By jimlard
Thanks for putting the pictures on Daniel, those plants look absolutely stunning. It really is something to aspire to.

still growing, inside pitcher still looks OK hopin[…]

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!