FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By RLK
Was wondering if anyone had any information on the nep named "Red Beauty"?

don't remember how i acquired it but its health has suddenly taken a turn for the worse. about a month ago i re-potted all my neps and they all seemed to take it pretty hard. but this particular plant (Red Beauty) looks like its given up on me.

all its leaves turned brown and i have since trimmed them off. all that is left is on pitiful little leaf.

so i guess what i was hoping to find out is what cross this is so i can figure out if i am growing it in the wrong environment, or if anyone knows what could have caused such a dramatic turn in health?

By Shipodavid
mmmm...... you can care her, like a Intermediate-Lowland nepenthe...

the parents are: Albomarginata x Maxima: Albomarginata=lowland and Maxima= Highland

``Cultivation: easy to moderate grower, similar to N. albomarginata, tolerates intermediate temperatures´´

i hope this help you :D
By snapperhead51
Hi the leaf colour and shape indicate low humidity and low light , expos this plant to at least 70% direct sun light minimum and it will pick up in weeks or it will get sicker and sicker till it dies , all so just in case you have all ready done that try some mite-a-side too often the signs of both can be similar
J

SASE sent! Order number was included, but I forgot[…]

Thank you Aquis31 and Chef

That sounds amazing thank you! I don’t get m[…]

I was checking my plants before leaving for work[…]

Please and thank you! Appreciate it! :mrgreen:

Thank you! Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk […]

Darkened leaves

It is a combination of too much water, and also […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!