FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By parker679
Daniel_G wrote:
parker679 wrote:You know, just posting this here you'r probably already significantly increased the market value of this variant.
This is an extremely valuable plant anyway. I'd trade my Adrian Slack for it.
There's less than five of them, so as soon as this/if this is registered as a cultivar, people will be going crazy over it. Before the all important cultivar status it'll probably stay fairly unknown.
Wow, not a lot at all.

I wonder what the odds are of getting similar results by crossing those two plants your self.
parker679 liked this
By Daniel_G
Not very high. Adrian wanted perfection on this one. Anything with the Alata like lid got binned. He only has this clone and one other which is looks okay, those two from an entire pod of seed!
By parker679
Dionae wrote:Still love this sarracenia.
Me too. Yesterday was the first time I've looked at the picture since February. Unlike most things in life it looks more amazing than I had remembered, and I remembered it being one of the prettiest plants I'd seen.

I forgot how dark and un blemished it was. I may need to acquire an S. 'Night' and start trying to recreate this myself. It may take a few years but surely with enough time and seeds the odd are in my favor right. :lol:
parker679 liked this
Hello!

Welcome to the forum!

SASE received from ???

I have received a SASE from a South Carolina addre[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1715. I'll PM[…]

Seeds received, thanks to you and the donors!

Here's my D.M. 'Ghost'

5 gallons for indoor plants just sounds like goals[…]

As y’all know I spent a silly amount (for my[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!