FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Drosera, Byblis, and Drosophyllum plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By roarke
ImageImage
One drosera has been moved in a new pot. It is adjusting to the new environment, even that is the same peat moss, but with some pieces of bark (the peat moss comes this way for the orchids). The other pot doesn't contain bark or it is with a few negligible pieces, maybe... Before, it was in dried pine media, but that's another story. It is been a few weeks and no dew. Than, a few days ago i was thinking why not make a soup (red worms diluted in water) and take the liquid and put it on my petioles and on the leafs, which supposed to have mucilage, but where not. After i returned from school, about four hours, i washed the places where the soup has been, for fear of mold, with distilled water. After one day, the leaves still have no dews, but they are like they catch something non-existent, where the soup diluted was. Leaves from the corona and next to them are starting to grow. Can be this consider a natural fertilizer ? Image one is with the soup on petiole and leaf and the next one is without the soup (being washed a day ago with distilled water, that time). And btw, that time, before adding the soup, i moist the media some more, but that doesn't explain the folding of the leaves.

If be careful about putting it against the shed. I[…]

Drosera seedlings moldy

Hit them lightly with a fungicide. I use Bioadvanc[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Uh. That's not where that goes.

Are you feeding that thing any weird fertilizers[…]

bog garden

Under $20 for just the bog pot, or under $20 for t[…]

Please identify

I would say they're either spatulata or toka[…]

Weird Venus Flytrap

Someone bought a DCXL from them. Here's the phot[…]

Hey, everyone!

Welcome :D :D :D

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!