FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Jonathan wrote:Hey buddy...
Seems like your grow list have growed alot since my last visit... hehe i like your neps =D
Miss this forum so much sadly i can only online for this few days.. take good care bro...
Jonathan! Good to hear from you. Yes, my list has grown quite a bit over the last year. It's been a good last year or so for me :)

Hope to see you on the forums more Jonathan.
By Jonathan
i hope i could on line too.. for now i'll need to live in an nepsless jungle and no cps... gonna die soon like my collection... it has been 11 months since i last meet all my babies but sadly most of them died over the month because i'm not here to take care of them.. that makes me cry... but i hope i could finish my work soon somewhere this year so i could come back to my home sweet home to take care of what is left... wishing i could manage to gather back what i have lost... haiz... good to hear everything went well for you bro... how's tc doing?
By Matt
So sorry to hear about the death of your Nepenthes collection. That's sad. Hopefully you'll be able to get them back someday.

TC is going well. I have lots of Venus fly traps going in cultures now and the number of jars I have is growing quickly! Right now I'm shopping for a laminar flow hood. It's a big expense, but I'm hoping that it pays for itself eventually.
By theflytrapboy
do you have both venosa and purpurea subspecies of the sarracenia purpurea? i really love purpureas. do you have flower stalks ( seeds) available in the store?
By Matt
theflytrapboy wrote:do you have both venosa and purpurea subspecies of the sarracenia purpurea?
I have no idea which subspecies I have. It was given to me unlabeled. I think you can tell by looking at the amount or kind of hair on it (inside or outside of the pitchers), but to be honest, I'm not really that into Sarracenia, so I haven't paid much attention to it.
theflytrapboy wrote:do you have flower stalks ( seeds) available in the store?
We definitely won't have flower stalks available in the store. What would you do with a flower stalk?

We do have seeds, but what species are you asking about? S. purpurea?
By KruperTrooper
Shouldn't you have like a grow book? You have wayy more that a list. :lol:
By roey benjamin marcus
*claps* Matt, I think you have more carnivorous plants then there are ants in this world.
By Matt
After a long dry spell, I finally added some more plants. I got a couple of Dionaea clones from my wishlist ('Microdent' and "Dracula") and a few others. And then I made a pretty good haul on Heliamphora from Wistuba. Photos coming soon!
By bombsboy
take pictures of all of them and put it on your photoalbum so i can feast my eyes on all of your plants!
By roey benjamin marcus
Wait, I've got another joke. If Matt's growlist was made into a book, it would be thicker than the bible.
By ModeratelyExcessive
Matt's growlist is so big, it should have its own zip code. ;)
What is this thing?

There are a bunch of these squirming around in one[…]

IMG_4327.jpeg This is the pot in question.

sase sent again thank you Sent from my SM-S918U u[…]

What variety is that?

Boy this is hard work

What's the going rate for plants in your area?

My biggest Sarracenia

I checked up on my plants today and noticed this t[…]

I'm kinda late to the party, but if you have a Tra[…]

Hi from FNQ.

Welcome Andrew what's been your favorite CP to gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!