FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Grey
Hey there, I've been trying to reset my password in a different internet browser (Firefox) but have not been receiving the email. I'm hoping to uninstall Internet Explorer but can't until I get my password sorted so I can log in on the other browser; can't change my password here as I've forgotten it.

I've had this happen before but it seemed to sort itself, if I recall correctly. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
By Matt
Sorry for the inconvenience, Grey. Have you tried looking in the spam folder of your email account? I've seen others have this same issue, but I believe it only affects certain email addresses? Who hosts your email account (i.e. Gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.)?

If you can't seem to get the password reset email, I'd be happy to do it for you manually.
By Grey
Hey Matt, it's no problem. These things happen. I've not received the mail in my spam box, it just hasn't arrived at all which is very strange. I've been using Hotmail, so that might be the cause. Do you know which providers generally receive the reset email? I may make a new email account specifically for things such as the forum as I don't want to miss important messages.

A manual reset would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
By Matt
I recently had another person mention that they weren't receiving activation emails to start a new account, so you're not alone. I just took a look and the other person also has a Hotmail email address. Our site (or server) must be on Hotmail's blacklist, but I don't know why and it's really hard to get off of it. As far as I know, no other email hosts have blacklisted FlytrapCare's server.

I will reset your password and send you an email with the new one.
Matt liked this

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!