by CPcaregiver » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 pm
by parker679 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:25 pm
by witchking » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 am
CPcaregiver wrote:Definitely no. While it probably won't hurt much to divide now, (I would ) I really recommend you wait until the plants are bigger, maybe next year.
What species/ variety is that? Looks like Luocophylla-something.
by witchking » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 am
parker679 wrote:I'm with CPcaregiver on this. It probably won't hurt it any to divide it, heck it looks like it may have already divided itself, but I would wait. Sarr's like being crowded in the pot so yours still have plenty of room to grow.
It does look like an S. leucophylla and S. psittacina cross.
by Coldzercp » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests