BCP interest (US)

Post here to organize or join a group order
User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Hungry Plants wrote:Not seeing anything that really catches my eye other than a few pings. After the other most about fungus and loss I'm not willing to chants that much money so I going to have to decline. Thanks for the offer.

No problem! Hope to catch u on another order.

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 44 times in 40 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:40 am

The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 am

Raistlarn wrote:The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.
Oh I'll probably get some seeds of different species

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

User Avatar
Bluemoon

 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:39 pm
Thanked: 17 times in 16 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Bluemoon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:01 am

Did I miss the deadline for this?

User Avatar
nimbulan

 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 pm
Location: Oregon
Thanked: 473 times in 412 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by nimbulan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:12 am

blucksy wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.
Oh I'll probably get some seeds of different species

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I think what he's asking is, how does he note down on the order form which bonus items he wants for his portion of the order?

I joined another order with basically the same form, and I just added a BONUS section below the main order, filled out like normal, but set the total price field to 0 instead of the calculated formula (so it includes the shipping charge but not the price of the items in your total.) Just make sure you're calculating your bonus value correctly.

User Avatar
mikefallen13

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Thanked: 9 times in 9 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by mikefallen13 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 am

nimbulan wrote:
blucksy wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.
Oh I'll probably get some seeds of different species

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I think what he's asking is, how does he note down on the order form which bonus items he wants for his portion of the order?

I joined another order with basically the same form, and I just added a BONUS section below the main order, filled out like normal, but set the total price field to 0 instead of the calculated formula (so it includes the shipping charge but not the price of the items in your total.) Just make sure you're calculating your bonus value correctly.


I was curious about this also. I was just going to add in the comments box but wanted to check first
Thanks, Michael Fallen
My Blog (with growlist/wishlist): http://highlandtropicals.blogspot.com
Nepenthes photo thread; my-nepenthes-photo-thread-t11812.html

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 44 times in 40 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 am

nimbulan wrote:
blucksy wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:The freebies I was asking about were the ones that BCP has you check the box for on checkout. Where you can spend 20% of your order on more plants, or you can click I do not want free plants or something like that.
Oh I'll probably get some seeds of different species

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I think what he's asking is, how does he note down on the order form which bonus items he wants for his portion of the order?

I joined another order with basically the same form, and I just added a BONUS section below the main order, filled out like normal, but set the total price field to 0 instead of the calculated formula (so it includes the shipping charge but not the price of the items in your total.) Just make sure you're calculating your bonus value correctly.
This is what I was asking about. Thank you for clarifying what I meant.

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:29 pm

What i had done in previous orders was we would create a form for what you would want. And i would split accordingly to how much you paid.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with school.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

User Avatar
mikefallen13

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Thanked: 9 times in 9 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by mikefallen13 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:13 pm

IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
Thanks, Michael Fallen
My Blog (with growlist/wishlist): http://highlandtropicals.blogspot.com
Nepenthes photo thread; my-nepenthes-photo-thread-t11812.html

User Avatar
nimbulan

 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 pm
Location: Oregon
Thanked: 473 times in 412 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by nimbulan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:15 pm

mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.

What was it, if you don't mind me asking?

User Avatar
mikefallen13

 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Thanked: 9 times in 9 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by mikefallen13 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 pm

N. macrophylla and villosa
Thanks, Michael Fallen
My Blog (with growlist/wishlist): http://highlandtropicals.blogspot.com
Nepenthes photo thread; my-nepenthes-photo-thread-t11812.html

User Avatar
hollyhock
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 am
Thanked: 1219 times in 734 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by hollyhock » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:00 pm

mikefallen13 wrote:N. macrophylla and villosa

Those were gone in 4 days. :cry:
You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!
Grow list hollyhock-grow-list-t26338.html

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:34 am

Hey guys, the freebie form will work like this. Once I send you invoice, I will credit you with how much you have for freebies as well as a list of the AVAILABLE freebies. A lot of you guys are sending me lists with plants that's are not freebies. Please email me if you have  further concern.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
The order will be placed by Saturday if all forms and payments are sent in time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

PreviousNext

Return to Group Orders

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests