FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Darkrai283
I know its a bit rude asking for plants or seeds but does anyone have an aldrovanda plant, aldrovanda seeds, dionaea 'B52' or a dionaea 'Jaws' who may want to trade or sell to me? I live in England, UK.
(My mission right now is to get an aldrovanda, dionaea 'Jaws' or a dionaea 'B52' from a member on this site who lives in the uk)

Thanks
By Veronis
Darkrai283 wrote:I know its a bit rude asking for plants or seeds but does anyone have an aldrovanda plant, aldrovanda seeds, dionaea 'B52' or a dionaea 'Jaws' who may want to trade or sell to me? I live in England, UK.
(My mission right now is to get an aldrovanda, dionaea 'Jaws' or a dionaea 'B52' from a member on this site who lives in the uk)

Thanks
It's not rude to ask for plants or seeds, as long as it's not something that's available in the flytrapcare store. You never know who might have a surplus that would otherwise go to waste, so it can't hurt to ask.

Regarding the peat/perlite, if you can't find any locally and no one from the UK has any extra they can send you, go to Google.com and run a search on UK perlite, and then a second search on UK sphagnum peat moss. Many UK-based sites will ship it to you for a discounted online price plus a small shipping fee.
By Grey
You can get a large bag of perlite from homebase, though I don't know if it has any fertilizers in it, but you can get both dionaea and carnivorous plant soil mixes from this website:

http://www.littleshopofhorrors.co.uk

Although I know you'd prefer to buy/trade from someone off this forum, this website is always good to have handy in case you find you need something else that members here simply do not have.

Whenever I've ordered from the Little Shop of Horrors I have always recieved my order within 2 days of placing it. The plants come in fantastic condition (I've purchased various butterworts, bladderworts and nepenthes from them) and they also sell seed kits if you want to try growing from scratch.

As for the Aldrovanda, I'm afraid I can't help you, sorry! Good luck finding one though.

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I do sell on Etsy, and anything I sell is authenti[…]

hi: im feedmesemore

Welcome to the forum!

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Oddly shaped Sarr

Definitely looks like thrip damage, and they are v[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!