FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By fuzzypelt
Hey guys I'm using a tapatalk app for ipad and i was just scrolling through the many introductory topics where most people introduce their plants and ask for general advice. I would like to do that too except I cannot seem to figure out how. I'm using a tapatalk app on ipad which I find way more convenient then using my laptop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By tish
When I try to upload a file picture, it says it's too big. Help!

You could resize the photo, open the program "Paint" and open the photo using Paint, then click resize. I usually set a percentage like from 100 to 70% or 50
By Matt
When I try to upload a file picture, it says it's too big. Help!

You could resize the photo, open the program "Paint" and open the photo using Paint, then click resize. I usually set a percentage like from 100 to 70% or 50

Or upload the photo to a different site and then use the IMG tags to post it here. I have set the maximum photo size to 2mb, I think, to avoid filling up the server space too quickly. I might be able to change that now that there is a way to increase disk space.

Alternatively you can use Tapatalk and it automatically resizes images as you upload them.
By yuxuan010305
Hello guys!

Today I have been trying to post a thread on the plant ID page, and every time i press submit, it would load a bit then it would return to the blank post page i started. nothing is posted. please help :(
By Matt
Today I have been trying to post a thread on the plant ID page, and every time i press submit, it would load a bit then it would return to the blank post page i started. nothing is posted. please help

Perhaps you're forgetting to fill in one of the required fields, such as a subject? Otherwise, I have no idea what might be going on unless there is an issue on your end.

1. GranPa Walt 2.sanguinearocks101 3. Berrybob 4.[…]

Utricularia Wonderland

Graminifolia is easier to bloom than I thought. M[…]

It's a beauty. The red Drosera are are one of my f[…]

PMed you as well about the hamata. Hi Jaysonsd[…]

utricularia jamesoniana

Large divisions sold.

Good to know for sure sanguinearocks101! Thanks f[…]

WTB Nepenthes Sibuyanensis and hybrids

Hello, I want to buy Nepenthes Sibuyanensis and an[…]

Flytraps

Fly Trap Hunter, I have gotten a bunch of Sarrs fr[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!