FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Redragonflytrap
Hello people of the forms i am starting to grow a red dragon and would like some tips. Thanks for reading
By fuzzypelt
Hey guys I'm using a tapatalk app for ipad and i was just scrolling through the many introductory topics where most people introduce their plants and ask for general advice. I would like to do that too except I cannot seem to figure out how. I'm using a tapatalk app on ipad which I find way more convenient then using my laptop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By VenusDoll
Thanks for all the helpful info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VenusDoll liked this
By tish
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:When I try to upload a file picture, it says it's too big. Help!
You could resize the photo, open the program "Paint" and open the photo using Paint, then click resize. I usually set a percentage like from 100 to 70% or 50
tish, tish liked this
By Matt
tish wrote:
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:When I try to upload a file picture, it says it's too big. Help!
You could resize the photo, open the program "Paint" and open the photo using Paint, then click resize. I usually set a percentage like from 100 to 70% or 50
Or upload the photo to a different site and then use the IMG tags to post it here. I have set the maximum photo size to 2mb, I think, to avoid filling up the server space too quickly. I might be able to change that now that there is a way to increase disk space.

Alternatively you can use Tapatalk and it automatically resizes images as you upload them.
By tish
great idea on the tapatalk and a different website like image hosting site:
flickr
photobucket
dropbox
your facebook account photos
instagram?
tish liked this
By Matt
yuxuan010305 wrote:Today I have been trying to post a thread on the plant ID page, and every time i press submit, it would load a bit then it would return to the blank post page i started. nothing is posted. please help
Perhaps you're forgetting to fill in one of the required fields, such as a subject? Otherwise, I have no idea what might be going on unless there is an issue on your end.
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!