FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Adelaide
Well, I don't have very much info up there yet, but I would love if people checked it out :D

http://adelaide153.tumblr.com/
By Jyn
I just wanted to bump this thread. I actually came upon this about a month ago (before I had even read through the site) when I was researching my VFT plants.

I am considering growing them in my yard, or at least Lord willing, attempting to. I think it is very interesting the ecosystem supporting it and I would like to imitate that as well as possible!

-Jyn
By Richardavion
IN-My 'Considered'-OPINION After Nearly 40-Years @-The-Coalface so-to-Speak THESE-Images By Bradly-RICHARDS or Richard-BRADLEY R The-'Best' Natural-Images ON-The-Net to-Date &-R The-'Best' "I've-EVER-Seen Bar-NONE!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

However Having Said-THART: ... "I"-Have to-"Warn'-You That-There's Something Coming-Down The Pipeline Over The-Next Few-Months THART May-Actually SHOCK Some-of-You Americans to-Your Very CP-Core!!!??? >(*~*)<

"I"m Forewarning-You NOW ... Because being An-Australian "I"-'Hate' to-See R-GROWN-Man ... Anyman 'CRY' so-to-Speak!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)< Ha-Har

YES: ... From-Little-Glaciated GONDWANAN-Australia Comes R-Fairly OLD-&-Ancient Albeit NEW-Contender For The-TITLE-of: "MOST-'Wonderful'-Plant IN-The-World" so-to-Speak ... R-Plant THART-Truly Does More-Things Than Either The Venus-Flytrap or Aldrovanda Can-'Do'.

IN-An-Advanced Members-ONLY-Screening Last-Monday "I"-Witnessed Probably The-'Fastest' ... Cruellest Most-Devious Dispatching of CP-Insects "I"-Have Ever-Seen so-to-Speak 'Fast', Cruel ... DEADLY: 'Kadicha'-DEADLY!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)< [Non-Australian's Can Look-THART-Word-UP].

"I"-Then Watched The-FOOTAGE Everyday TWICE-R-Day For-R Week Before "I-'Had' to Shut-My Website-Down Do-to-R Presumed Spy IN-Our-Midst ... But Even-So Evertime "I"-Watched The-Footage It-Drew-Me-IN &-"I"-Couldn't Look-Away ... Truly-Amazing NEVER-Before-Seen Footage of Mother-Nature @-Probably Her-MOST-Devious Methinkst so-to-Speak!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Since Shutting-Down My-Website "I"m Plagued-with The Vague-Anecdote of How Mother-Nature Took-OUT The LATE-Great Steve-IRWIN With-R Single STINGRAY-Barb Through-The-Heart: "POOM ... 'Your'-DEAD" so-to-Speak ... Considering Steve-&-"I"-Use to-Share The-'Same' George-WASHINGTON / BEATLES-@-London-Airport Birthday so-to-Speak as-Well-as The-Recent CHRISTCHURCH-Earthquake "I"-Dare-Say My-Birthday Will Forever Take-ON More Significance from-Now-ON Until My-Own-Death!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<
Anyway "I"-Dare-Say You've-'Got'-R-Small Window of Opportunity or Grace-Time Until Publication IN-Order to-Take One-Last Knowing-Look @ Your Humble-FLYTRAPS When There Will-Be R Short-Clip Loaded ONTO-Youtube For-Your Erudification as-Well-as An-Associated -BLU-Ray Cram-Packed with Lots-of 'Juicey'-Details so-to-Speak!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Oh ... By The-Way There's-Obviously Been an-Advancement IN-Technology For The-Soundtrack Is-In FULL 3-Dimensional-STEREO ... so Make-Sure You-Purchase R-Set of Noise-Cancelling Headphones For-Your Front-Row Seat ON-Youtube Later This-Year so-to-Speak ... You Won't-be Disappointed ... &-You-Can 'Hold'-Me to-THART-Statement!!! >(*U^)< YES Children Will-'Just' EAT-The-Footage-UP Methinkst so-to-Speak!!! >(*U^)<

Yes: ... We've 'Finally'-Found The-MOZART of The-Droseraceae Methinkst so-to-Speak!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)< Ha-Har
By Meiumi
I've never seen Traps in the wild, but I don't live where they grow, the colors are amazing though, and to me it's almost like those guys don't belong, looking so strangely unique just in some grass and twigs, almost like someone just put them all there! :D I'd love to see wild Traps if I ever went anywhere they were native to.
By GothicJackalPaws
It's too bad (well, good in the long run) that we're not allowed to take any with us, because I'd love to get a stem off one of those white-spotted pitcher plants. But I live in NC, so maybe I can at least get to see them in person. :D
By Snap Traps
I want to bring this old post back into the spotlight for everyone to enjoy these wonderful pics again. :mrgreen:

Notice that in some of the photos there is vfts with gorgeous red traps whilst growing beside them are plants with almost green traps. Could the redness of the traps be a genetic trait?
By Richardavion
"I"-'Want' THIS-Post Thumb-Tacked to The VERY-'Top'-of-The Flytrap-Photos LIST 'Until' Someone Out-THERE Grows-Plants of Equally-Beauty so-to-Speak!!! >(*U^)< Ha-Har
By katya_dog1
BEAUTIFUL plants. I live in cary, and have godparents down in Wilmington, so I hope sometime I will be able to see those.
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!