FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
The October 6th Investigative Committee will be meeting this afternoon to decide whether a special investigation needs to be performed to determine if a very special investigator should be assigned to investigate the possibility of an investigation into the actions of your grubby little paws. The investigation will determine if a cooling down period was observed or recorded between initial declaration of intent and the sudden acquisition of these pristine, mature seeds. Counsel will be in touch with your people once the investigation is complete. Prepare for the verdict!!! Pitchforks and tar-torches are being prepared...Your Highness (we got a memory like an elephant)!!!
investigationresults.jpg
investigationresults.jpg (287.78 KiB) Viewed 528 times
Panman, andynorth liked this
By ChefDean
Blah, blah, blah!
Kinda like Congressional committee members voting on whether they need to bring the entire committee in to vote as to whether they should formally vote to bring a motion to the floor of Congress to vote as to whether or not to put it into a bill to vote on?
Gotcha!
The wheels of the gub'mint turn slow, so I'll be worm poop before they figure out which way is up and they can tell their elbow from their butt.
Intheswamp liked this

Seeds received, thanks to you and the donors!

Hello!

:geek: Welcome. :ugeek:

Here's my D.M. 'Ghost'

Thank you Chef. Looking forward to trying more Sar[…]

5 gallons for indoor plants just sounds like goals[…]

As y’all know I spent a silly amount (for my[…]

Yeah I need a few more buckets anyhow. I’m g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!