FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Dubstep13 wrote:and on the sidebar to filter seach it says there are 30
Unfortunately it lists all of the plants where there is a mature size option regardless of whether or not they're in stock.
Dubstep13 wrote:i wanna order mature plants possibly
Spring was so delayed here this year in Oregon, I'm putting off shipping any plants that are potentially "mature" size until they look a bit better (and larger).

And I believe that Steve will be listing more this year as well as they come ready for sale. The mature size plants sell out quickly, so you'll need to check the store often if you want to snag one.
Matt liked this
By dantt99
Matt wrote:Unfortunately it lists all of the plants where there is a mature size option regardless of whether or not they're in stock.
Is there a fix to that?
By Nats
Steve and Matt, I noticed this too, I like to buy the mature plants only, and I am VERY anxious to buy another
mature B52 and/or a "Big Mouth". I do hope I can get one before the growing season here is over, PLEASE, PLEASE, OH PLEASE !! :cry: :oops:

I am on the email alert for both, but need to have MATURES :mrgreen:
By Matt
I'm letting the mature Big Mouths set seed right now, so they won't look good for another few weeks at least. I have some mature B52s that are getting close to sale size, but I'm waiting until they get a bit more foliage (darn late spring here) before listing them.
Matt liked this
By Steve_D
One reason we have so few mature size plants is that they often sell when they're listed as the young size. Although we allow a few to grow to mature size unlisted for sale, a lot of the time it's just the ones that didn't sell at a young size and grew larger. To tell you the truth though, there is often (but not always) not a huge amount of difference between the young and mature sizes, since we like to sell the plants, if we can, fairly large even at the "young" size. Sometimes though there is a fairly large difference.

I guess all of that just confuses the issue even further. Well, so be it. :D
Steve_D liked this
By David F
Matt wrote:I'm letting the mature Big Mouths set seed right now, so they won't look good for another few weeks at least. I have some mature B52s that are getting close to sale size, but I'm waiting until they get a bit more foliage (darn late spring here) before listing them.
Darn spanking yes let those big mouths go to seed, I want some big mouth seed by the end of this season FOR THE WIN MATT!!!!
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (esse[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!