FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Greenleaf_999
I went to the hospital over the weekend got discharged Monday morning, maid decided to knock down my entire setup I had for plants just because I didn’t pay up in time. The maid isn’t going anywhere because I’m in such a small area and that’s probably going to be the only best company there is for a low price. But anyways, my fly trap was unpotted for some weird reason, lights were taken down some plants were uprooted and most were dead, seedlings were untouched. I left clear instructions, they don’t change, but I moved into the garage, it’s an insulated garage, and I don’t mind being partially outdoors. I had to scramble around in my plant equipment and get another pot, a 3 inch nursery pot is all I had. the rhizome looked great, had some nice new roots, along with a creamy white rhizome. The plant is looking great along with the new growth coming in all rosetted and deep red, it is red for a Lowes box store fly trap. The plant is still using the same lighting and it goes off at 12 and on at 6. For some reason the manual timer I have it on turned off at exactly 12 am, that’s a rare sight, I guess I adjusted it perfectly.

Here are the picturesImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My sundew isn’t eating!

Is has grey weird moss on the actual plant and the[…]

Shopping with my wife

what are you fellas doing sitting in the car w[…]

This is going to be my first spring trying a new g[…]

One, two, three, clone

When doing broadleaf sundews I've read to do as[…]

So depending how fresh your seeds were, that may […]

Received. Going in to cold strat now. I Thank you![…]

Received. Going in to cold strat now. I thank you […]

I stumbled upon " Windowsill Nepenthes" […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!