FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By zoul1380
Started taking care of VFT couple of months back on the 1st month everything is doing great got my 1st two VFT to produce health and active leaves but after a couple of month i notice that my VFT is getting smaller and producing inactive traps, after a few weeks after some of the old leaves dry out and new leaves started get smaller and the VFT started to die and when i hold and pull the leaves i can see that there are small insect crawling on the roots I'm not sure if that is the one causing my VFT to dry out and die? right now my 2 new VFT is suffering the same fate cause i notice that they producing smaller traps and those traps are all inactive. :( any good suggestion on how i can save my VFT?
By zoul1380
what i did today is i put my VFT on water and after a few seconds i notice that there are white small insect floating on the water and the seems to be jumping is it a spring tail? sorry i can't take a picture because it's too small for my camera to focus on. the the white insect seems to be floating and jumping on water..

should be fine, springtails make their way into co[…]

I have a Viparspectra v1000 in my grow area, about[…]

Hello from New England

Welcome

Finally!!! Rain!!!!

You should check Craig's List for plastic, food-g[…]

I notice that the tds readings of my tapwater can […]

New to carnivorous plants!

I wonder if the fibers death cube traps come in no[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

It's too soon to be able to provide a positive ID.[…]

The "Bisnick" mini bog

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!