FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Leathal_Traps
Hey all, since spring is already here I thought it would be a good idea to start a VFT seed trading post. The whole purpose of this is to either give away extra seeds or to trade for other crosses. I personally aren't much into VFT, but I do have my huge pot full of lowes VFT that never fail me. Since I am letting all of them flower I will definitely have more seeds that I have space to grow so I will give a bunch away. If you have seeds that are a result of crosses between named clones, you can also post that you want to trade for another batch of seeds between other named clones. Example: I have seeds that are a cross of Pink Venus x Big Mouth and I want Big Mouth x B52. I would create a post saying HAVE: Pink Venus x Big Mouth
and WANT: Big Mouth x B52. Hopefully if people have enough plants, we can create crosses that others want and spread seed. I will update this thread as much as I can saying what people want, and what people have, so we can spread the wealth :D

Wants:

Have:
Typical x Typical
By Ras
great idea! my flower stalks are just starting to shoot up so it will be some time for me. but I hope to have fts crimson sawtooth x fts maroon monster
By Isoveli
I HAVE NOTHING TO EXCHANGE
Hello! I am a new grower looking for some seeds that will ship to Finland. All seeds are fine, if you have some just to give away please pm me!
Last edited by Isoveli on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Leathal_Traps
Great that people are interested. I won't post up any seeds that don't actually exist as available because I remember a while back a guy started a giveaway of VFT seeds before they were ready, and the flower ended up dying, and everyone ended up being disappointing. Although my flowers have no reason to fail since they are indoors, even if they do I have some seeds left from last season. Although some people may already have seeds ( maybe?) my flowers stalks are still growing, so it will still be around a good month till I got fresh ones to offer.

EDIT: Ras im pretty sure you are the one selling the red drosera burmanii seeds on ebay. The guy who purchased the three packets was me ;)
New to carnivorous plants!

I have two little pots (the ones they came from L[…]

Will go out in the mail tomorrow. :D

Very first mini-bog! :D

VFT nice catch

Those crane flies are a pain. Contrary to popular […]

Nepenthes cold shock?

I have left ventrata cuttings outside till the nig[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1672. I'll PM[…]

Hello again from Florida

Welcome

Weird Pitchers, advice?

the black absorbs the full spectrum of light makin[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!