FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Carolyn
Well I apologize to everyone for not being on a lot lately.. I've been busy and haven't been able to find the time to get on here and post information about what's going on or welcoming all new members to flytrapcare.. I think I was one of the members who were able to stay on this site the longest ever since I joined, but a lot of things have been happening and I haven't been getting along with everybody lately.. so again, I'm sorry if I seemed like I was ignoring everyone, I really really wasn't.. I guess from now on I want to try and be a bit more active by dedicating myself to whatever time I have left in the day to go here and help out the website.. and Matt, I guess I apologize for spamming the boards witht his apology. XDD

Carolyn
By Matt
I've been wondering what you've been up to Carolyn. I'm happy to hear that you've just not had time and that it wasn't something else. I totally know what it's like to not have enough time to do everything you want to do. Trust me, the older you get, the worse it gets...

No need to apologize. I'm very happy to see you back and posting again!!! :D
By hackerberry
We miss you Carolyn and you don't need to apologize. Everyone gets those busy days. We hope to see you around more often.

hb
By Carolyn
Matt wrote:I've been wondering what you've been up to Carolyn. I'm happy to hear that you've just not had time and that it wasn't something else. I totally know what it's like to not have enough time to do everything you want to do. Trust me, the older you get, the worse it gets...

No need to apologize. I'm very happy to see you back and posting again!!! :D
Thanks Matt. :) It makes me feel a lot better. I love everyone here at flytrapcare and I just wanted to let everyone know I wasn't ignoring them, I'm very happy I have people here who care for me.. and... o.0 the busy-ness gets WORSE?!
By Carolyn
hackerberry wrote:We miss you Carolyn and you don't need to apologize. Everyone gets those busy days. We hope to see you around more often.

hb
Thanks Hb. :D I really hope I get the time to come along here more often and help out with the site. But its been really hard.. especially ever since my mom had her throat surgery.
By italo.americano
Hi Carolyn,

I must admit it is really nice seeing you posting again and we all missed you!

You're a very good kid and will grow up to be a fine young woman.

Take care and I hope your mom makes a complete recovery from throat her surgery.

Giovanni
By Carolyn
italo.americano wrote:Hi Carolyn,

I must admit it is really nice seeing you posting again and we all missed you!

You're a very good kid and will grow up to be a fine young woman.

Take care and I hope your mom makes a complete recovery from throat her surgery.

Giovanni
Thanks Giovanni. (: I really hope I have the time to come back here again. I apologize for making you worry too. ^^; I hope I find myself posting more often and getting more active here.

Carolyn

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!