FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By tish
Some of the Droseras are growing well, I would like to share some updates...

Drosera Capillaris

Drosera Adelae clones

Drosera Adelae : The one that found it's way out of the pot drain hole got bigger...

Drosera Beleziana

Drosera Tokaiensis : A forgotten tokaiensis in the D. Marston Dragon pot quietly sent up a flower stalk

Tuberous Drosera Auriculata: Still doing well so far!

Drosera Mix (Chris Davis) : Exchange some seeds with Chris and still wondering what are these ??
By tish
When you see a [2], that means it's the second post for the day. and [3] means 3rd post and so on... :)

Some of the young pitchers are forming and they looked pretty good while fresh...

Nepenthes Ampullaria Tish NP 06 : Still getting smaller 1 after another pitcher, was it the heat I wonder...

Nepenthes Ampullaria Tish NP 06 : The same plant with a bigger new pitcher, same size as the above right now. But hiding in lower lights

Nepenthes Viking: The new pitcher will outgrow the last one!

Nepenthes Viking : The same plant as above, this basal growth has a few pitchers

Nepenthes Rafflesiana Seed grown : A stowaway

Nepenthes Campunlata : This latest plant seems doing well, 1 new leaf and seems like 1 more is obvious

Nepenthes Ampullaria Green: STill my favourite as it is all green in lime
By tish
When you see a [2], that means it's the second post for the day. and [3] means 3rd post and so on... :)

Byblis Liniflora: Some time ago, this plant has grow tall and almost reached the top of the growing space. I cut it and what happens later. It grow a few more stem, brunching out and grew just as fast as previously. Hail Hydra!

Previously from here

Heliamphora Minor: Still growing well, very pleased with it :) It's almost 3 times the size when I just got it.

Nepenthes Rafflesiana: In FB, Someone showed how much nectar was produced under the lid of his Sar, I went to look at some of the pitcher of mine and noticed this one has some nectar on the peristome, so I went to tasted it for the first time, Sweet!

Nepenthes Gracilis : The one I showed before has a small pitcher on the left previously, now it's all grown up!

Previously:
By tish
I have a good opportunity to see 2 pink flower sundews blooming together. The Burmannii pink flower and Sessilifolia. While the 2 flowers of each plant blooms, i rub them together hoping for a cross, The flowers has set seeds and I have took that 1 out separating from the others. Will sow the seeds asap to see what comes out. But I guess nothing unique since they all look the same and has pink flowers. What am I expecting...?

Drosera Sessilifolia at blooming stage

Drosera Sessilifolia : closer view

Drosera Burmannii (Pink Flower) : Could have been a cross since the flower looks different.

Drosera Burmannii (Pink Flower)

Drosera Burmannii (Pink Flower) about to close

Drosera Burmannii (Pink Flower) The Anthers are doing it's pollinating process with the Stigmas
tish liked this
By tish
And the mo just keep happening... here's more new plants. At least 3 batches. I must admit MO is really addictive...

Mainly Neps

Just Cephalotus... Thats a lot right!!

But only 1 is mine, how i wish i can have everything! I was fast with the seller, I picked 1 when he posted

Clockwise : N Ventricosa x Rafflesiana, N. Bicalcrata, Sarr from a friend, and N Rebecca Soper

Clockwise : N Bicalcrata, N Gentle, N. Miranda, DM Seeds from KillerzPlants4real! Chris davis!

Sarracenia

DM Vigorous

Drosera (Falconeri x Ordensis) x Petiolaris

N. Nortiana basal from Neps' Plants
By tish
Straight to the photos

Heliamphora Minor

Drosera Adelae main plant

Drosera Adelae Plantlets

Drosera Beleziana : Caught a Green Legged fly!

Drosera Natalensis

Drosera Nidiformis

Drosera Venusta

Nepenthes Viking latest pitcher

Nepenthes Bicalcrata new pitcher

Nepenthes Rafflesiana new pitcher 19 Sept

Nepenthes Rafflesiana : the same pitcher grew 24 Sept, getting comfy among the amps

Nepenthes Viking Basal

Nepenthes Ampullaria New pitcher hiding under shade

Nepenthes Ladyluck

Nepenthes Ladyluck : newest pitcher just opened it's lid

Nepenthes Campunalata : Starting to take off slowly

Nepenthes Miranda basal finally put out it's first pitcher

Nepenthes Ampullaria Green : New pitcher

Nepenthes Hookeriana : latest pitcher just opened

Nepenthes Gracilis : Jumping spider been hanging around, sometimes hiding in the pitcher waiting for ants...

Nepenthes Gracilis : Didn't fall in
By tish
Anymal911 wrote:Danggggggggg I love your plants! I'd love it if you posted a pic of your whole grow area to see what it looks like!
Thanks for the compliment! I dont have a pic right now. Here's what i have from a week or so back .

Sent from my SM-N920I
By tish
From the post before, there was a jumping spider (salticidae) hanging around the lid of the pitcher when I saw it. It's been in and out around the opening catching ants, like a buffet treat. The spider was careful and didn't fall. It has secure it's web on the peristome before going inside to do it's killing....

here's the video...
Best viewed in 720 or 1080 hd and full screen. (option at setting icon bottom right of video)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYnkwGodHnM[/youtube]
tish liked this
By tish
Anymal911 wrote:Nice video!
YaronR wrote:Awsum!
Great looking plants and huge adalae.
I second the request for a growing area pic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the complements :)

Finally gotten 1 :) every 1 or 2 month the set up changes. Plant shift, Shelf space changes, Light height changes, Water tray modified, some plants die and some new plants came.

Well here you go again, the latest one. 1st week Oct 2015. Subject to change without notice :lol:

tish liked this

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!