FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By MichaelG
Hey, Matt and Steve, I'd really like to buy another pot of TC babies. The last one grew up great!! I got about 30 plants out of it and they made wonderful pots of different color plants. They were very colorful. I'd like to buy another pot of either seedlings or TC babies. If you have a pot, please let me know how much you want for it and I'll get it! Thanks.
By Matt
Michael,

I'll likely have some for sale much later in the year. I have 300+ TC babies in jars right now and when I deflask them, I'll pot some up in a similar way to the ones I sent you last fall. Nearly all of the ones like what I sent you last year have either been sold or divided up to grow a bit larger for future retail.

I do have a couple of pots with 5+ larger TC babies in them (not as many as in the pots I sold last fall) that I need to get off my shelf. I was thinking about selling them on eBay under our username flytrapstore. Would you be interested in one or two of these pots? If so, shoot me a PM or email at matt@flytrapcare.com and we can work something out :)
Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!