Stores that sell viable seeds?

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.
nimbulan

Stores that sell viable seeds?

by nimbulan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:00 pm

I know that Rare Exotic Seeds is very low quality, but was surprised to read a few negative comments about Czplants seeds as well.

Obviously Flytrap Store seeds are good and I would assume that California Carnivores seeds are good as well. Are there any other reliable stores to obtain seeds from?

katya_dog1
Super User

Re: Stores that sell viable seeds?

by katya_dog1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:29 pm

You want the best? Go for FTS's seeds. I have tried some seed from a few other sellers, and they don't compare.
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. ~ The Second Amendment

The following users would like to thank katya_dog1 for this post
Matt

nimbulan

Re: Stores that sell viable seeds?

by nimbulan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 pm

katya_dog1 wrote:You want the best? Go for FTS's seeds. I have tried some seed from a few other sellers, and they don't compare.

I went with FTS for my first try at seeds last year and completely failed. I suspect I overheated them. I've got some Drosera seeds in process right now and am being more careful about temperature this time.

In any case, I'm looking for more stores so I have a wider selection of seeds to choose from.

Return to Carnivorous Plant Suppliers