Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
And, without further ado...
Screenshot_20240218_201601_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_201601_Chrome.jpg (220.18 KiB) Viewed 671 times
Congrats!
PM me your address and I'll get some burmannii seeds headed your way.
Hedonista, Jedikinigit liked this
By Hedonista
andynorth wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:30 pm What luck!! Been on less than 2 months and have won 2 contests. Way to go.
I know, right?! The last thing I remember winning was at one of those in-home sales parties back in college maybe 19 years ago. This must be my lucky month! Soon I’ll be just as CP-crazy as the rest of y’all :mrgreen:
By Hedonista
Intheswamp wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:25 pm You don’t realize it but you’re already there! :mrgreen:
I’m starting to get the idea :D ….Yesterday I bought The Savage Garden and Adrian Slack’s Carnivorous Plants. I’m looking into hygrometers and fans. Both my mom and my husband know what I mean when I say things like “TDS” and “leuco”….. :mrgreen:
hollyhock liked this
By andynorth
Hedonista wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:32 pm
Intheswamp wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:25 pm You don’t realize it but you’re already there! :mrgreen:
I’m starting to get the idea :D ….Yesterday I bought The Savage Garden and Adrian Slack’s Carnivorous Plants. I’m looking into hygrometers and fans. Both my mom and my husband know what I mean when I say things like “TDS” and “leuco”….. :mrgreen:
Check out Govee. I have their hygrometer's, hub, smart plugs and humidifier. Very happy with them. https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Hygrometer ... hdGY&psc=1
Hedonista liked this
By Hedonista
andynorth wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:21 pm
Check out Govee. I have their hygrometer's, hub, smart plugs and humidifier. Very happy with them. https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Hygrometer ... hdGY&psc=1
Oh wow, those are pretty spendy! The company has another option for half the price, and I’m not sure what the difference is. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ6P8JLD?st ... V9AEZTT6J2

Do I need a fancy thing that pairs with my phone? I was thinking about just getting a cheap pack like this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJM5R5N6?st ... 6DHGD61HFW

I don’t want to waste money on cheap junk that won’t do the job, but I’m definitely a budget shopper. I guess I just don’t know enough about this stuff, so any info/help is appreciated.
By andynorth
So I also have some of the $30.00 ones. Unless you have the hub you are only alerted when you run the app and are BT only. I like the smaller ones as they are easier to place in different spots. I have 6 of those and 3 of the others. I am also a budget shopper. For everything I have hygrometer wise, I spent less than $75.00 by getting in on special deals. I got the 3 litre humidifiier for $30.00 and plugs, 4 of them for $22.00. It is a matter of being on Amazon site at right time. View what you want a couple times. Next thing you know you end up with "x" amount off. Use the Capitol One shopping app. It will find best deals also. Those $10.00 ones will work if you do not want app control, etc. I have a greenhouse and a couple grow tents and I get alerts if too hot, too cold and when humidifier water is low. Smart plugs turn everything off and on at preset times. Like I said, I am very happy with them all. Just my opinion on what I use. I am sure others have different options to explore.
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!