FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Sakaaaaa
Hello CP people,
In my school, we make a big project every unit called an "Exit Point". The exit point project is a project which is related to the "big idea" (The theme of the unit) and some other subject. The last unit was Adaptability, and a CP-related project was pretty easy to make, since the science also happened to be about adaptation. But now, the unit is consequences, and science was about temperature and matter (Elements, compounds, etc.). I really want to keep doing plant-related projects. I need some ideas. My current idea is doing a presentation on the chemistry of drosera dew. Any other suggestions? Doesn't have to be CPs, but at least plant-related.

If I don't get ideas I will resort to doing a stickman animation.
By Shadowtski
Sakaaaaa wrote:Hello CP people,
In my school, we make a big project every unit called an "Exit Point". The exit point project is a project which is related to the "big idea" (The theme of the unit) and some other subject. The last unit was Adaptability, and a CP-related project was pretty easy to make, since the science also happened to be about adaptation. But now, the unit is consequences, and science was about temperature and matter (Elements, compounds, etc.). I really want to keep doing plant-related projects. I need some ideas. My current idea is doing a presentation on the chemistry of drosera dew. Any other suggestions? Doesn't have to be CPs, but at least plant-related.

If I don't get ideas I will resort to doing a stickman animation.
How about temperature control, purity of environmental elements, automation in raising CP, and the consequences of error?

:)

Only half joking.

Good growing,
Mike
By Sakaaaaa
Oh my god Shadowtski, I think I can do the purity one but not automation of raising CP...! Maybe how plants differ in growing conditions?

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!