FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By tejan24
sort of a update, here is the red typical i got from the store back in 2-8-10 http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/flytr ... t4316.html

well first off let me say sorry for the crappy photo quality. in the first photo it shows how the plant looked when i first got in back in Feb. (shipping was hard on this guy)the second photo is how the plant looks today. its been growing like crazy this was my first red variety. from what i understand is that red plants grow slower then green plants. for some reason this red plant is puting up more and faster growth then my B52's.

PS. matt/steve you guys are killing me with anticipation with the new plants to be posted. :D
Attachments:
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG (57.43 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
IMG_3767.JPG
IMG_3767.JPG (769.95 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
By Steve_D
Yeah, tejan24, that's a beautiful, very healthy looking plant. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it right. Great plant, nice photo too. :)
By tejan24
Wow, it looks great! What conditions are you growing the plant in?
Thanks matt i grow all my plants in a 30Gal fish tank i have 4-24" T8 Grow light tubes i water about once every 4-5 days
Attachments:
IMG_3815.JPG
IMG_3815.JPG (560.57 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
By tejan24
Yeah, tejan24, that's a beautiful, very healthy looking plant. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it right. Great plant, nice photo too.
thanks steve,

Your advice on many topics and posts has been great help. I thank you and Matt, and many of the flytrapcare members for all the awesome advice.

Out of all my plants only one is doing really bad my sawtooth, I don’t under stand why its doing so bad. I grow all my plants in the some condicons, soil. Everything is the same for all my plants so I don’t quite understand what could be wrong. I might have to order a new one from you guys.

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!