FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By andynorth
Couple questions. Why does FTS not sell Drosera? Next, Is this just a bad time of the year or what? It seems that whenever I go and look at the store most of what draws my interest are out of stock. I would think with the Holidays approaching that there would be more offerings. I want to send family links to what to get me but about 98% of what I am wanting are out of stock, which means I have to go elsewhere and I would really like to start buying from FTS.
By ChefDean
He actually has quite a lot of inventory (I've seen it, it's impressive), moreso now that he has the greenhouse, but most of his stuff is needed as brood stock. Plus, it's getting into a time that the plants are getting ready to sleep, so shipping stress might hit them kinda hard now. If he waits until they're dormant, then it's typically too cold to ship them. Missouri can be brutal, and his local post office is lacking. Matt chose to primarily use a post office in the next city as they had better customer service. If he waits until spring, then he knows the plant isn't a dud, and it has all season to settle in at its new home.
He doesn't do dews because he loves flytraps and Sarrs much more. There's just no room in his heart for dews.
Dan V liked this
By MikeB
ChefDean wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:13 am He doesn't do dews because he loves flytraps and Sarrs much more. There's just no room in his heart for dews.
Nor enough hours in a day to take care of everything.

Received. Thanks!

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Thanks all. The only place I didn’t think […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!