FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
HarrisAz wrote:but u need to have phytosanitary.
We can get a phytosanitary certificate for orders, but you'll also need an import permit, which is the part that is somewhat challenging for many people. And the phyto isn't free and often the import permit can cost as well. That makes it harder for most people to afford to order internationally and the main reason Steve and I haven't focused on shipping internationally yet. Once we get a bit more of a selection so that international group orders make sense (to split costs), we'll likely start focusing more on shipping internationally.
By marianne
PitcherPlanter wrote:if it is out of country you could get seeds, flower stalks, pollen and plants in TC. Otherwise you have to buy a permit and thats when it get confusing and expesive.
im sure it could make it through, maybe not alive, but live material you need a permit. if i could i would destroy any package breaking the law, I would burn it and use it for purposes that ppl need.
By mando
In my country is a bit complicated obtain the import permit, but not imposible.

And for TC no need permits for importation as far as I know, do you sale TC Matt??
By Steve_D
Myhumminbird wrote:I was wondering if I could put them outside on my porch yet, or leave them in the window for a few days? I have them inside for now, I was afraid of burning them.
Those little red Flytraps had been growing in fairly full sun in my greenhouse and outside. But since they are recently transplanted, I would make their conditions a little gentle for a few weeks before acclimating them to full sun and the outdoors.

All of the advice and comments that Matt gave in his reply are perfect. :)

Steve
Steve_D liked this

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!