FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Ronnie
Hi sativ..
Since none of the links are working for me, i'll ask..
Are these simple enough for me to use at home considering i've never done TC before?
And, is artificial light needed for it?

Also, how much for this plus postage to scotland?

Regards,
Ronnie.
By sativ
Wrr ;<

Soon- 3-4 days i will post link to website i'm making now- there will be full offer for kit's and TC chemicals.

Kit contains all necessary items what you cannot buy in the shop. Rest of them- artificial light, jars, bleach for sterylisation you can buy in nearest supermarket ;)
Making medium is very easy- just mix, boil and pour to jars. Doing TC is well described here ;)

Price with postage to scotland is 33E
By Xeno
Sativ it just came to my mind that you should put 1 free "cheap" culture in the kits just so the starter get something to work with and you would be the only one do that atm.
I would even pay little more for that kit iff I was to buy a tc starter kit (: anyway was just a thought..
By sativ
I'm now waiting for my new test tubes, and there will be small offer of plants in TC too ;) 2-3 weeks.

Kit is so cheap, becouse i made 30 in the row. Last kit i wass offering was richer in everything and 2,5x more expensive , and now i wanted to offer something really cheap and working. Investing too much money for first TC is hard, so now everyone can try for small money. This kit doesn't contain any useless DVD's with video instructions- there are tons of that on YT, so it is cheap. Cheap and good ;)

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!