FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By matthewsmith56
I missed the B52's you guys are out of stock I have been waiting a while for them when will you be getting more?
By Matt
You haven't missed anything yet :)

If you're afraid you're going to miss the product, simply sign up to be notified when they're back in stock. Just click on the "Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock" link on the product page here:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus- ... s/b52.html
Matt liked this
By matthewsmith56
I got it thanks matt I ordered 2 cant wait
By firefighter75
Damn! Never got the email...
By Steve_D
firefighter75 wrote:Damn! Never got the email...
Some email programs put some email from some commercial sites into your spam folder automatically, so you might want to check there. :)
By OR1ON
I didnt get the email for the pink venus either. Luckily i was around when someone said items were in stock again so i rushed the store site.
By firefighter75
I checked all the spam folders and didnt get the message. I didnt get any notifications for any of the out of stock ones, but like Orion, I happened to check the store and picked up a pink venus. Although, I had 2 in my cart and when I went to check out I could only get one.... Oh well - at least someone else got one too!
By Dooter
firefighter75 wrote:I checked all the spam folders and didnt get the message. I didnt get any notifications for any of the out of stock ones, but like Orion, I happened to check the store and picked up a pink venus. Although, I had 2 in my cart and when I went to check out I could only get one.... Oh well - at least someone else got one too!

I got notifications on the Pink Venus and the Fused Tooth, but not for the B52. I checked the website at around 6 pm last night, and there were B52s available, so I snagged one!!! I'm so excited!!! I already got an email saying that Steve shipped it already!!! THAT'S FAST!!!
By 95slvrZ28
Man, those must have gone quick. I checked around 12:00AM MST and all of the B52's were out of stock :-/
By Matt
I think the emails are only sent once daily (at midnight). I too got notifications for Pink Venus and Fused Tooth (I was testing it out), but not for the B52s. I think that they were already sold out by the time the emails were being sent :o

Knowing this, I think that Steve and I will plan to add any new inventory to the store just before the email script runs so that (hopefully) everyone that's signed up gets the notification.
By OR1ON
Yeah i didnt get the email til midnight but i had already ordered my plant. That sounds like a good idea adding the inventory as close as possible to the time the emails are sent.
By Dooter
OR1ON wrote:Yeah i didnt get the email til midnight but i had already ordered my plant. That sounds like a good idea adding the inventory as close as possible to the time the emails are sent.
Oh no, Omar !!! It sounds like you and I are having another set of twins!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By firefighter75
Cant that be done manually? There has to be a setting that allows you to do it...
Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!