FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Bird
I got a bunch of onions from my garden :D
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 649 times
DragonsEye, Barlapipas 6, Camden and 1 others liked this
By Barlapipas 6
I love the smell and flavour of onions. My mouth is watering 🤤
Bird liked this
By Intheswamp
Probably close to 40 years ago I sat down to a big plate of stewed cabbage and green onions. I made a regular pig of myself. Man was it good!!!!! :D

Later that night I had some of the most excruciating pain that I've ever experienced... I was just hoping someone would break into the house and put me out of my misery. More than once I contemplated going to the ER. The worst stabbing, gnawing, piercing pain ever!!!!!!!! :shock:

Since then I've enjoyed stewed cabbage, I eat it with no trouble what-so-ever. But, green onions...I haven't ate them since that night. I really think they could be another form of a WMD. I've talked to my congressman a couple of times of outlawing them or at least make people go through a gastronomical background check before buying them. Maybe even green-onion eating courses should be offered. People should have to be at least 21 years old before they can purchase these. Probably some type of controlled pain killers should be included with each bundle of onions (thus the age requirement).

Yeah, I don' t eat green onions anymore...maybe it was the quantity I ate, maybe it was a plot by an alien race to test my digestive system out for some reason, I don't know...and I don't care. I don't eat green onions anymore...life's too short. :? :mrgreen:
Bird liked this
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

So sorry I can’t make it for this one. If th[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!