- Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:46 am
So I got a little bit lazy with this and my excel spreadsheet and may honestly just have to go through one day and do a full inventory again. I've had several drosera spawn off divisions anyway that I need to actually go through and count (and potentially repot). That said, I know I've got a few things to update with here, but there may be more I've just completely forgotten about. With that said...
Rainbow Carnivorous Plants 2-9-2022
1x P. laueana
1x P. gigantea
1x P. "Marciano"
1x P. ehlersiae
Carnivorous Greenhouse 4-6-2022
1x D. "Dreamsicle"
1x D. neocaledonica
1x D. capillaris "Long Arm"
1x Byblis filifolia
1x U. reniformis
1x U. calycifida + enough coming out the bottom of the pot that I took another division
Seeds and Gemmae
~10x D. scorpioides
3x D. platystigma
~3x D. x Hybrida "Butterfly Valley, CA"
~10x D. intermedia "Roraima, Brazil"
~25x D. spatulata "Beenak Vic, Aus"
Had a few accomplishments in the last few months as well: first flowering of a plant I grew from seed (spatulata "Tamlin"), first flowering Pings (planifolia (which got frosted :( ), laueana, Marciano), and I have 3 sarrs with flowers forming at the moment (leuco, rubra gulfensis, minor Okee Giant Ware Co).
Also, likely look for a sales post from me probably sometime next month. I have a LOT of stuff I need the space back from - lots of seed grown, a few divisions, mostly Drosera and a little later some Utrics. Before that though, I'll probably do a quick giveaway to test shipping to make sure there's no problems.
And speaking of space issues, here's a teaser of my latest project...
cabinet1.jpg (399.55 KiB) Viewed 139 times
cabinet2.jpg (331.75 KiB) Viewed 139 times
cabinet3.jpg (290.75 KiB) Viewed 139 times