FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By 95slvrZ28
Since Mr. Cookie plans on taking a photo every day of the year his picture thread is going to be 37 pages long if it were just pictures. To be quite honest, we're all going to want to talk and comment on the pictures as well (which has already started to happen). I think that we should try to consolidate all of our discussion here so all of the pictures are easy to find and the 37 pages of pictures aren't mixed in with 176 pages (give or take a few) of talking.

Here's what I propose we should do to make this reasonably easy for everyone. If there is a specific image you want to reference (to compliment the excellent photography etc.) make a direct link to that post (click on the very top link in the post and it will give you a direct link...)
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 100#p37853

If you don't want to reference a specific image and you just want to talk, well then...talk away!

Ready Set Discuss!
By Flamincookie
om gee did u c that cat it was like soooo creepy! amirite?

Amidoingitright?

No but seriously, that gingerbread house was late.
"BRAND NEW FRESHLEY BAKED FOR CHRISTMAS"
With the date 1/1/10
By kittyklaws
lol that's funny...about the gingerbread house, but that cat is BEAUTIFUL! ok maybe a little bit creepy, but in a goo way? :lol:
By 95slvrZ28
kittyklaws wrote:lol that's funny...about the gingerbread house, but that cat is BEAUTIFUL! ok maybe a little bit creepy, but in a goo way? :lol:
Would you please describe what a "goo way" is? I'm confused ;)

Now, about the house. Did they bake it late or is it terribly terribly stale? hmm...
By kittyklaws
I know, it's just that I prefer to leave it the way it is xP mess with you lol jk plus if I changed it, then your post wouldn't have made any sense, see I"M BEING NICE! :lol: what a rarity! hahaha lol jk
By lemonlily
95slvrZ28 wrote:
kittyklaws wrote:lol that's funny...about the gingerbread house, but that cat is BEAUTIFUL! ok maybe a little bit creepy, but in a good way? :lol:
Would you please describe what a "goo way" is? I'm confused ;)

Now, about the house. Did they bake it late or is it terribly terribly stale? hmm...
Hey man, what "Goo way"? Look at what she said.

I am definitely not with it today I can’t fi[…]

Early requests are not allowed, you'll need to mak[…]

No, you'll need to come back in May to make a requ[…]

in the mailbox. https://i.imgur.com/AkF0VlP.jpeg[…]

Is there a reason you overlooked flytrapstore.[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has fo[…]

Sundew in forest

Catfish won't eat mosquito larvae as the larvae a[…]

VFT nice catch

Ah, that's a crane fly! Also called mosquito hawks[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!