Filiformis

Sarracenia
Minor

Nepenthes
Idk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Benny liked this
By Artemisia
I only have a few too, we will grow our list together.

By Benny
WOW!! I have never heard of a nepenthes idk! Where did you find such a plant?!
Just messing. Great growlist! :D
By Lyra
Benny wrote:WOW!! I have never heard of a nepenthes idk! Where did you find such a plant?!
Just messing. Great growlist! :D
Lol. Those where my first CP that survived my black thumb. When I had no idea on how to take care of them. I used to get venus flytrap from homedepot and lowe's and ended up always killing them. I try different thing but I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. But the Nepenthes just survived. They are survivers and they grew really well. Even after several hurricane and sometimes accidentally forgetting them in the garage, I still have some of them.

This forum help me learn alot on the care of CP, and I appreciate all you for sharing your knowledge. Thank you.

Benny liked this
By Benny
Lyra wrote:
Lol. Those where my first CP that survived my black thumb. When I had no idea on how to take care of them. I used to get venus flytrap from homedepot and lowe's and ended up always killing them. I try different thing but I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. But the Nepenthes just survived. They are survivers and they grew really well. Even after several hurricane and sometimes accidentally forgetting them in the garage, I still have some of them.

This forum help me learn alot on the care of CP, and I appreciate all you for sharing your knowledge. Thank you.

[/quote]

Well, you have a black thumb, and mine fell off years ago!! But somehow I am keeping a venus flytrap from shrinking back into the sphagnum like a body in a grave. Not sure if I am brave enough to move on to a nepenthes :shock:, but if I see one in my increasingly small Lowes, I will buy it quicker than a blink of an eye. I know just about nothing on neps, though. Soon I'm gonna try D. Capensis, the weed of the CPs! No one can kill weeds. Cough cough... Oh, yeah. Probably me.

Hmm, I thought they needed light during dormancy[…]

growth progress

Nice! Feed and feed and it will be faster!

Hello From Central Illinois

Welcome to the forums! I like pinguicula, but don'[…]

0027 Panman requests Sarr 008

Order received. Your order number is 0027. I'll PM[…]

Pings have brown tips

So yesterday the pings that I ordered came in the […]

Order received. Your order number is 0026. I'll PM[…]

How Much Humidity do VFTs need?

Thank you Benny! :D

What other plants do you grow?

Seriously, if you grow cp's you should at least c[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!