FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By Amac
So I acquired a couple of terrariums frum my dad recently, there are LED lights inside I think but I was thinking I shud use better lights I need Canadian brands and where to get them Please! and this isn't so much of a terrarium (cuz it's small) more of a grow box like so I can grow weaker plants and seedlings in it so they can get a good start :D. I have a second one as well which I'm gonna use for an experiment to see how well drosera and dionea would grow in just water. Dun Tell me! even if you know! PLEASE! cuz I believe If I'm not told it's impossible it's possible :D. So I need lights again if I need diff types for the diff terrariums please tell me :D
By sterwick
Amac wrote: Dun Tell me! even if you know! PLEASE! cuz I believe If I'm not told it's impossible it's possible :D. So I need lights again if I need diff types for the diff terrariums please tell me :D
What??? :? :? :?

Stevo!
By Amac
Lol Iunno it's this weird way my mind works. ;)
By hackerberry
Hi Armand, try using the LED lights. I use LEDs in some of my plants and they do very well.

hb
By petmantis
give it a try :) and grow water-loving drosera in it, others may not appreciate it. Not bursting your bubble, but saving you some plants :D
By Amac
Thnx guys but I don't think I could use the LEDs cuz they're white and I read somewhere you need blue and red I think?? :s Anyways I went to Rona with my Dad and we saw a couple grow lights, and I saw a black bulb there I just wanted to know if they work or no? or what they're for.
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (esse[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!