FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By KStap18
Hello everyone, I got my first Venus Flytrap last August and have been steadily growing my collection. I can't get enough of sun dews that I'm trying to grow them from seed. I live in San Diego, California so I've been able to grow most of my babies outside to enjoy the full sun without much worry! Can't wait to add more to my collection. Happy growing!

-KevinImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
By Hungry Plants
Welcome. There are ways to slow the CP dazes but no long-term cure. Symptoms include but not limited to... Endless viewing of sites that sell CP, Collecting of things you view suitable for pots, Constant hunting for the best prices on planting materials, Telling yourself this is last one time and time again. There are some great counselors here but beware of the dreaded plant pushers. The will try and give you plant and seeds making the dazes just that much worse.

All joking aside. Welcome, and there is a ton of good people here with just as much knowledge. If you have a question ask away.
Hungry Plants liked this
By boarderlib
Hungry Plants wrote:There are some great counselors here but beware of the dreaded plant pushers.
I'm in dire need, who are these counselors you speak of. I only seem to know the pushersImage

OP, welcome. It looks like you have a pretty nice little start. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By KStap18
Thanks everyone for the welcome! Yeah we shall see how large the collection grows. Hopefully not by too much, but if it does I'll try to find help!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!