FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By riveraXVX
hollyhock wrote:Whatever you decide to make... one tip that I have for you is to mount it with chains so you are able to raise and lower the fixture. Makes life a lot easier :D
that is one of my big issues right now just hanging the reflector from a cabinet door the indoor plants are underneath i can only lower or raise the light so much, then its a game - we built some lego bridges (well more scaffolds! but the kid called it bridges) the other day to raise a few seedlings closer to the lights :lol: slowly inching all the plants back upwards now that theyve had time to get adjusted and we are seeing where they do best, whatever we decide I will definitely be posting up details/photos and see how things go.

its still tempting to just get a 2-4 bulb fixture and and hang those from a shelf. wife suggested we move our little kitchen table out to the workshop and make a plant area where it was (we don't eat at the table anyway/small dining room) it mostly just gets things stacked on it...and plants on it as is. decisions decisions!

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!