FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By WaltPlantLife87
Hi all! I’ve been creeping on the site for a few months. Was referred by KatigoricalKarnivore when I bought my first CPs. Just actually joined the site last week. Total nüb tho as I have already killed my D. Capensis (thrips that I caught too late) and D. Binata extrema with the pesticide I used to kill the trips (have no idea how tho since the poison was diluted to half). My sarracenia and D. capillaris survived as did all my succulents and house plants. I have recently added pings to my collection. Looking forward to being a non creeper member :)
By KategoricalKarnivore
Jennifer!!! Hey there. Welcome to the community. You will get some good info from some really great members here. Glad to see you decided to join.
By SFLguy
WaltPlantLife87 wrote:Hi all! I’ve been creeping on the site for a few months. Was referred by KatigoricalKarnivore when I bought my first CPs. Just actually joined the site last week. Total nüb tho as I have already killed my D. Capensis (thrips that I caught too late) and D. Binata extrema with the pesticide I used to kill the trips (have no idea how tho since the poison was diluted to half). My sarracenia and D. capillaris survived as did all my succulents and house plants. I have recently added pings to my collection. Looking forward to being a non creeper member :)
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
SFLguy liked this

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!