FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By italo.americano
I just want to wish everyone a Happy 2009!

Thank you to everyone on flytrapcare and especially to all the people who were brave enough to sign up and ask questions. All your questions have made me a better Dionaea grower.

Right now, it looks like most of my Dionaea will make it through dormancy. If this is the case in March, I will be giving away some free Dionaea Typicals. If you're interested please contact me?

All the best in 2009,

Giovanni
By lemonlily
Hello Giovanni! I'm happy to see you back. I was going to say "happy new year" stuff at 12:00 in the morning but my mom said I care about this website more than my cousins and got yelled at. :cry: (she doesn't trust you people) But I wish everyone a happy new year and it is 2009!!!

We better find time to talk before I gotta go back to school...
By lemonlily
Thank you to everyone on flytrapcare and especially to all the people who were brave enough to sign up and ask questions. All your questions have made me a better Dionaea grower.
How does that work?

I know you're talking about me... :lol:
By Matt
Yes Happy 2009 and thanks to everyone who is a part of this growing community. I appreciate everyone that has helped make this website grow and be a great place to learn about Dionaea and other carnivorous plants as well as make new friends. I know that 2009 is going to be a great year for FlyTrapCare.com!
By lemonlily
Now it's my turn. I thank all the people who has helped me grow my plants. I am excited to see more people come and ask questions to keep me busy.
By italo.americano
lemonlily wrote:
How does that work?

I know you're talking about me... :lol:
Lily,
This website works because people like you were brave enough to sign up and as questions.
Also, A big Thank to Matt for starting flytrapcare!

Giovanni
By lemonlily
Yes, a big thanks to Matt but also for the ones who bought Dionaea and joined here. How does answering questions make you a better grower?
By lemonlily
Okay, good. I thought you knew everything.
By lemonlily
Knowing everything about what you like and love are important. At least you've got what you need to know for Dionaea.
By Carl
A little late But "HAPPY NEW YEAR" I've been offline for my Christmas break :D

2009 is already looking like a good one just wish I could start my potting but had 2 weeks of cold weather freezing my pots solid (unusual for the UK)

Hope you all have a good one

Carl

Does anyone have multiple H. sarracenioides clones[…]

Help! My VFT is dying

What about the good Looking ones. Will they go Dor[…]

Water Quality

I used to have a pool/spa at my house in CA. The m[…]

I'd def keep it. Sometimes plants (in general, not[…]

A 15-hour photoperiod is good, yes.

I too am wondering when to start the transition. I[…]

Watering my Venus Flytrap

OP lives in Poland.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!