FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Crinakle
Looking to buy these seeds, as I can not find them anywhere
By nimbulan
Petar is generally the best bet as I'm not aware of any US nursery that sells regia seeds and they're only available occasionally from US growers.
By Shadowtski
D. regia is a spectacular Sundew but it's not a beginner's plant, especially from seed. Do lots of research on this one. It germinates easily. The problem is getting it from germinated seed to medium sized plant. I killed my first batch this summer. I'm trying a second batch, treating it like a cooler weather semi-highland Sundew.

I second their reccomendation on the eBay supplier. That's where I bought my seeds.

Good growing,
Mike
By Crinakle
Thanks guys! I'll look into it
By Fishman
Shadowtski tells the truth. Definitely can be nerve wrecking to grow these from seed. Some have good luck, others, not so lucky. Getting it much further past a seedling takes alot of trial and error. If you are among those who have, you definitely have that touch. Once it reaches a certain point, youve got it made, and they are a simple plant to grow and keep :)
By Crinakle
I actually hear there are a few nurseries beginning to grow them, so that's good news at least. Makes it a little less troublesome to get such a great plant. I live in North Carolina, so i don't have a problem with humidity or heat. So I grow my plants outside, but I have yet to try growing seeds.
By David F
Hey if you guys are interested I have D. regia seeds for sale also, they are a resale of Petar's at 10$ for 8 seeds.
Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (esse[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Order received. Your order number is 1645. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!