FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By dyCSUS
Splurged on sarracenias from Barsch Tropicals. They sell locally here in Northern California and I pretty much buy from them every week. I picked up a Sx Reptilian Rose and Sx Leah Wilkerson. I was pretty surprised they sell these...i could not find them anywhere else...

I requested the plants be brought to the local farmers market so i didn't have to pay shipping (and i get to see the plants before purchasing)

These guys are massive!

Sx Reptilian Rose

Sx Leah Wilkerson

All repotted up

These guys were pretty cheap compared to what I've seen occasionally at other places/ebay (There is still a massive hole in my wallet lol). I was fortunate enough to see the plants first. They definitely wouldn't have been able to ship such large plants.

I e-mailed them to bring the plants to one of the locations they sell at. They are a little slow to respond to messages. However the quality is pretty amazing.

Their online website has an amazing selection of Sarracenia. Ive been buying from them for the past year now and plan to continue buying :D.

10/10!!
By Goodkoalie
They are a good enough realtor, they have some nice plants but mostly only basic ones with a large price. I do not want to pay $25 for a typical alata or $35 for a simple hyrbid. They do have some nice plants though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!