FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By Nick_
So I got this new fungicide off of Amazon and was wonder the concentration to use, it's called spectracide immunox.. I have some white mold in some of my pots and a large amount of algae though I doubt it'd work for the algae.. can anyone tell me what concentration I should use?
Here's the product label:
http://www.spectracide.com/~/media/Spec ... 10003.ashx
By Nick_
Ugh. Come on guys I don't want to hurt my plants..
By beckhamlim24
Read the instructions and use the amount of concentration they recommend. Spray at the infected area like every other day.
By Nick_
They recommend different concentrations for different types of plants such as vegetables flowers etc. but not carnivorous
By Starchy
I honestly do not know the answer. For fungus, I use neem oil for a contact-fungicide, or tebuconazole for systemic. I suspect many are not answering this post because they do not want to give you wrong information.

Sarracenia Northwest has a site where they answer specific questions like this (and usually fairly promptly). You get an email once your question has been answered, so you do not have to continually check in to see if they responded. Try and ask them:

http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=4& ... &catID=711

Please report back to us when you know, as I am sure it would be good information to know.

Good luck!
By Nick_
Thanks for the advice guys and sorry for the urgency, it's just that the mold is spreading at an alarming rate, I posted a question with allexperts.
By neville3970
hi

You can use this product on flowers and ornamental trees -- dilute 2 fl oz in one gallon of water, then apply to the point where spray just begins to run off the leaves. Treat once every 10 to 14 days throughout the season or until conditions favoring disease development (hot, moist weather) are no longer present. Just allow spray to dry for two hours before watering.

hope this helps

neville
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!