FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Mikey3288
Hey guys, didn't see a review up for Droseraworld so thought I'd share my little review. First off the website is : http://droseraworld.com/

It was actually created by a member here some time ago. Since they're located in the Czech Republic I wanted to ask if he ships to the US, responses were lightning quick. First response was 40 minutes and the second was 8 minutes! Quick note for anyone in the US, there's a 20 eur charge for the certificates which is on top of the 6 eur S&H fee. I love the uber cheap prices (not including the cert fee) and they are often for multiple plants. I've been wanting to try some of the petiolaris Drosera again and they stocked the rare falconeri I've been hunting down, as well as some interesting hybrids.

I'm accustomed to AW orders taking a very long time for the certs. Most surprising element of this order is that I placed it on Thursday morning, he got the certs that weekend, and shipped the following Monday :D They arrived the following Monday and everything was exceedingly healthy with abundant roots. There were also a few awesome freebies thrown in. I definitely give them a 10/10!

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to post your own reviews.
By coline
Exact the same qualification I would give to them, I got an extra free plant, all of them came in good shipping and health and responses to any questions are effective and quick.
One of the best drosera sellers I have seen
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

So sorry I can’t make it for this one. If th[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!