FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
I've ordered from Exotic Plants Plus a couple times and have been very pleased with the plants, so I decided to try ordering some of the cool Nep crosses that they are taking reservations for currently. The website states "Spring 2013 Delivery" and I don't have to pay until the plants are ready to ship. The N. singalana x hairy red hamata looks awesome in the pic they have of it and I can't wait to see what the N. sibuyanensis x hamata looks like (no pic on website). The N. peltata are really hard to find so if I wouldn't have found it here I would have been ordering that one from Wistuba in spring. Here's the complete list of what I have reserved. :D
N. truncata red x trusmadiensis, Qty- 1, $95
N. spectabilis x singalana, Qty- 1, $20
N. sibuyanensis x hamata, Qty- 1, $50
N. peltata, Qty- 1, $55
N. singalana x hairy red hamata, Qty- 1, $85

I'll post pics when they arrive in spring.
markus13 liked this
By markus13
They just arrived on Saturday(5/19) and all I can say is WOW! I haven't had time to take pics yet, but will put some up as soon as I can. The N. singalana x hairy red hamata is just awesome with it's wicked teeth and the N. sibuyanensis x hamata is pretty freakin cool too. The other three are very nice, but compared to the wickedly toothy awesomeness of the other two I just don't have much to say about them. I also added a N. spathulata x glabrata to this order and it was a very nice plant too. I give Exotic Plants Plus two big thumbs up for their customer service and plant quality.
markus13 liked this
By Dionae
Heres my sing x hamata. Love that sib x hamata...nice teeth. Peltata is super red.
Attachments:
DSCF1555.JPG
DSCF1555.JPG (154.4 KiB) Viewed 5992 times
DSCF1556.JPG
DSCF1556.JPG (102.27 KiB) Viewed 5992 times
DSCF1558.JPG
DSCF1558.JPG (83.91 KiB) Viewed 5992 times
DSCF1559.JPG
DSCF1559.JPG (98.26 KiB) Viewed 5992 times
Dionae liked this
By markus13
Looks like we both got awesomely sweet toothyness. I really like the N. ham x sib too and was thinking about shooting an email to Tony telling him that if he has any left after filling reservations that I would like another one. I already asked him if he had any of the N. sing x ham left so I could get another and he said he would let me know after filling the reservations. The N. peltata is an awesome red color and I can't wait until it's pitchers start to develop.
markus13 liked this

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!