FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Hah, thanks for the link Starchy! I'm actually mmlr38 in that thead (posts #4 and #6). I already have the latest version of tapatalk installed, but it's still giving the pop ups incessantly on any apple device.
By Starchy
Haha, too funny. Upon further reading, there should be an option to disable pop-ups within this forum (it is a forum admin option when adding tapatalk). The pop-up comes from a server, not from any software on the device being used.

Another solution I read was to remove tapatalkdetect.js
By Adam
One more thing. I'm not sure how you go about setting keywords for tapatalk, but the forum only comes up in their search if you enter "flytrapcare". I'm guessing if other keywords are definable, you may want to add "Venus fly trap", "pitcher plant", "sundew", etc.
By Matt
Adam wrote:Tapatalk is free on Android, is it not on iPhone?
Hmm, it wasn't free for me. When I found it on Google Play, it cost $2.99.
Adam wrote:I'm not sure how you go about setting keywords for tapatalk, but the forum only comes up in their search if you enter "flytrapcare". I'm guessing if other keywords are definable, you may want to add "Venus fly trap", "pitcher plant", "sundew", etc.
Good suggestion. Thanks Adam. I'll see if I can make that happen, but I don't recall the ability to enter keywords, just the forum name.

Hey everyone! I'm back on my hunt to look for a d[…]

I sent it in the mail yesterday

CalCarn Hitchhiker

I agree with Shadow, it is too early to tell. How[…]

It isn't fully sealed, so it shouldn't be digestin[…]

So what would be the signs that I should not be us[…]

...maybe look at trading the VFT for a sundew. M[…]

Input on Neps placement

My traps and sundews do much better once they get[…]

SASE sent for April and May requests. Thanks Chef![…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!