FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Ambiturner
I can't say enough how impressed I am by my first order from the flytrapstore.

My amazing, loving wife surprised me with a gift certificate for the store on Tuesday, after I had told her how I wanted to order from them. So of course I placed an order almost immediately. That was the first extraordinary part of the order. Matt and Leah helped me put together a fantastic order, and put it together quickly. I ordered Tuesday and received the package Thursday. And I'm in Florida, literally across the country.

Opening the package was so much fun! I had no idea what to expect. But it was even better than I had heard from the reviews. They gave me so much more than the order included. Extra divisions and such beautiful plants. It's so rare to get such amazing, fast, and personal service anymore. I can guarantee they will get more of my hard earned money purely based on my first experience.

I potted up my new children and am now working on getting them happy in their new homes. Windowsill for a few days and then I'll start putting them outside a little at a time. I can only hope that I keep up the great start these plants have had so far.
By dantt99
Congrats on your first order! Might I ask what type of VFT's you got?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
By Ambiturner
I got a Big Mouth, Pink Venus, some Long Red Fingers, some Sawtooth, some Dutch Delight, and some seed grown.

And believe it or not, after ordering all that, I still can't wait to order more.
By LeejohnD
I will also continue to order from Matt and Leah. Plants and shipping are always excellent. Patiently waiting for the Cephs, Triton,Flaming Lips, Korrigans and a few more! Just ordered my Maroon Monster!
LeejohnD, LeejohnD, LeejohnD liked this
By weaver
Ambiturner wrote:I got a Big Mouth, Pink Venus, some Long Red Fingers, some Sawtooth, some Dutch Delight, and some seed grown.

And believe it or not, after ordering all that, I still can't wait to order more.
That is how I feel! It's so addicting :lol:
weaver, weaver liked this
By SEWinans
LeejohnD wrote:I will also continue to order from Matt and Leah. Plants and shipping are always excellent. Patiently waiting for the Cephs, Triton,Flaming Lips, Korrigans and a few more! Just ordered my Maroon Monster!
I am also patiently looking forward to the return of cephalotus. I can't wait for alien! I recently ordered paradisia, FTS maroon monster and FTS crimson sawtooth. They're all beautiful and I'm already perusing the website for my next purchase. It's official--I'm addicted to CPs.
SEWinans, SEWinans liked this

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!