FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By SCT
So I was wondering. Maybe this question includes other CP retailers/sellers as well. During the Fall/ Winter months, will the sales or stock of flytraps be down? Unless people buy dormant plants or plants kept from going into dormancy.
SCT liked this
By dantt99
If you are a member of the FlyTrapStore Source they sometimes sell plants in the winter.
dantt99 liked this
By Leah
Hi SCT,

We do keep a few plants in inventory during the winter, with the new owners having the understanding that they're dormant Then, as was said, Source should be ramping up soon, and we'll be replenishing inventory there.

Good growing!

Leah
FTS
By Matt
weaver wrote:how do you become a member of FlyTrapStore Source? Is this an exclusive club
In a way, yes. We will reopen the store soon and on the front page anyone who wishes to purchase plants from the store essentially has to sign a waiver indicating that they understand that the plants from FTS Source are not hardened off and may be only a few weeks out of tissue culture. And, as such, are sensitive and could be easily killed without delicate care. Once that waiver is "signed" (i.e. email acknowledgement is sent), we grant access to the site.

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!