FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By sbrooks
I'm not sure if this was the correct topic header to ask this question on. I was trying to add a profile video, and it says to "please select a video from the video page and add it." Is it not possible to add your own video? Also, I can't find the video page. As always, any help would be appreciated. :mrgreen:
By Matt
If you'd like to add your own video, you can upload it to one of the big video websites (i.e. YouTube) and then add it to this site by providing a link to it. The site doesn't have the ability to accept direct video upload.

Once the video is linked to the site, then you can choose it as your profile video.
Matt liked this
By sbrooks
Thanks, Matt. I already have added a video on my very first post as a member of this forum. It was the one of the seedling eating a baby red spider. But from my profile page, it says that I have added no video yet, and it there doesn't seem to be a video page to add videos from. Apparently, it put a link to my video, which I originally put on YouTube, as my signature. If I was the one that did that, I don't remember. Anyway, I'll keep trying to figure it out. Right now, I'm off to do yardwork. 95 degrees here in the Belleville, Illinois. Thanks again.
By sbrooks
Yay! I figured it out!
Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!