FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By chtripp
I was just wanting to see if anyone had any spare utricularia that they may want to trade for a couple flytraps or pings. I have a mosquito larva problem developing in my greenhouses and would rather address the issue with plants rather than chemicals.
By Ras
awesome idea!
if your making a pond you should also use mosquito fish or minnows with your cps!
Image there was a westnile virus problem in California a while back and the fish and game were giving out free mosquito fish to kill off the problem , they are very efficient and can live in still water, when i was a kid i used to catch them with a net in the creek ;P can find them anywhere, even feederfish that they sell at the pet store as food for bigger fish would work, i think they are the same kind anyway , any small agile fish will be constantly hunting for small larva and other food like that, could even use some kinds of gold fish :)
By chtripp
I am actually just interested in going the plant route for now. Some of my tubs have a max of 2 inchs of water at all times.
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!