FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
Finally my self imposed hiatus from buying CP's is over! I ordered myself a birthday present today of a Maroon Monster, an Etna, and a five plant mystery box. 8-) I don't have a MM or an Etna yet, so I can't wait to see them and the mystery boxes are always awesome too! I also went a little overboard and ordered a 74 gallon rain barrel from here http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/ ... C=WIK20001&. It was $42 and some change which included shipping and handling, so I guess I didn't go that overboard. :lol: Oh yeah, thanks Steve for putting the Etna up for me! :D
Last edited by markus13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Dubstep13
HA nice order dude post up pics of MM and etna when u get em will be shipped tomarrow u should have em by wed!
By Shimizoki
Grats Markus on making it through the hiatus... however the self imposed limit isn't what caused this binge buying is it?
By markus13
Shimizoki wrote:Grats Markus on making it through the hiatus... however the self imposed limit isn't what caused this binge buying is it?
Nope Shim, I don't consider it binge buying at all. I really needed the rain barrel and as far as the plants are concerned - Happy birthday to me! :D

should be fine, springtails make their way into co[…]

I have a Viparspectra v1000 in my grow area, about[…]

Hello from New England

Welcome

Finally!!! Rain!!!!

You should check Craig's List for plastic, food-g[…]

I notice that the tds readings of my tapwater can […]

New to carnivorous plants!

I wonder if the fibers death cube traps come in no[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

It's too soon to be able to provide a positive ID.[…]

The "Bisnick" mini bog

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!