FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

Which of the following new names would suit the newly renovated Carnivorous Bog Bowl of Horrors?

The Savage Garden Bowl
8%
The Little Yard of Horrors
20%
Reapers Garden
48%
Gothic Yard of Horrors
12%
The Grounds of Gothic Traps
12%
By Gothic TRAPS
Just recently I completed a renovation on my bog bowl to help further expand the growth of the plants for another season or two as well as freshening up the theme a bit. I have stated throughout this topic on my main FTC thread of renaming this bog bowl due to its new look. I have come up with a few names but I can't decide. So I thought of a fun idea in leaving it to the FTC Community to decide seeing that many of you are VERY fond of this bog bowl as well. The poll will run up until May 1, 2011 and you will be allowed 2 votes. The newly dubbed bog bowl will be revealed during my next set of update photos on my main FTC thread which should come around mid May, thus giving the bowl a decent amount of time to show off some new intense growth.
58.jpg
58.jpg (98.7 KiB) Viewed 4855 times
For more detailed photos, please click the Carnivorous Bog Bowl of Horrors link in the poll question above for the latest photo set.

Thank you in advance for participating :P!
Last edited by Gothic TRAPS on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By jht-union
I just voted for the "The savage Garden Bowl", and the " gothic Yard of Horrors"
How about putting a pic below of this poll so that everybody could see what their naming, some people like to see the pic to find what sounds best for what they think might work!
Good luck!
jht-union liked this
By Gothic TRAPS
jht-union wrote:How about putting a pic below of this poll so that everybody could see what their naming, some people like to see the pic to find what sounds best for what they think might work!
Done! Good call jht-union ;).
By victor
So far reapers garden has the most votes. I voted for the little yard of horrors.
victor liked this
By Gothic TRAPS
Thanks for the votes so far guys. The race looks fairly interesting. Keep those votes coming :D!
By EEEKROAR
Reaper's Garden +1
It rolls of the tongue. You need to make a mini sign to put in it. It shall be a warning to all bugs. Luckily they can not read English!
EEEKROAR liked this
By victor
It seems like Reapers Garden is going to take the win.
By MichaelG
I hope Reaper's Garden wins! If not, I'll be stealing it :)

I may steal it anyway, but only for personal use. Everyone will think I'm very clever, haha.

Jk.
By Gothic TRAPS
REAPERS GARDEN it is :P!

Once again, thanks to everyone in the FTC Community who participated in the poll. It was fun as I can see it was quite decisive half way through the poll. Good choice everyone! The new name will be introduced and dubbed in the main title in my main FTC thread during the next set of update photos of the bog bowl in the near future. Meanwhile, my signature below will display the NEW name effective immediately. Stay tuned ;)!

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Order received. Your order number is 1645. I'll PM[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Thanks for your input ChefDean! Great idea. It wil[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!